Amber Laura Heard is an American actress, model, humanitarian, social activist and and a passionate advocate for social justice. She is a rising star in Hollywood and is sure to continue to make a difference in the world. She is a vocal advocate for women’s rights and LGBTQ+ rights. She is a board member of the American Civil Liberties Union and has spoken out against domestic violence and sexual assault.
Amber Heard was born on April 22, 1986, in Austin, Texas. She is the middle child of three daughters of Patricia Paige and David Clinton Heard. The family lived outside Austin. Heard’s father trained horses in his free time, and she grew up riding horses, hunting, and fishing with him. She also participated in beauty pageants. Raised Catholic, Heard began identifying as an atheist at the age of sixteen after her best friend died in a car crash. She dropped out of her Catholic high school to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles. She eventually earned a diploma through a home-study course.
Amber Heard married actor Johnny Depp in 2015 until their dissolution of the marriage in 2016. The two have since accused each other of domestic abuse and engaged in two lengthy and high profile defamation cases, including the Depp vs NGN trial and the widely-publicized Depp vs Heard trial. Read More : Selena Gomez Wiki, Biography, Age, Career and Profile
Amber Heard’s earliest acting work included appearances in two music videos, Kenny Chesney’s “There Goes My Life” and Eisley’s “I Wasn’t Prepared”, and small supporting roles in the television series Jack & Bobby (2004), The Mountain (2004), and The O.C. (2005). She made her film debut in a supporting role in the sports drama Friday Night Lights (2004), followed by a series of other minor roles in television and film. Her first leading role was in the horror film All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006). Her second major role came in the short television series The CW Hidden Palms (2007).
Amber Heard gained wider recognition for her supporting roles in the films Pineapple Express (2008), Never Back Down (2008), The Joneses (2009), The Rum Diary (2011), Paranoia (2013), Machete Kills (2013), Magic Mike XXL (2015), and The Danish Girl (2015). She also starred in the films The Ward (2010), Drive Angry (2011), and London Fields (2018). She has continued to work as an actress since her divorce from Depp. She starred in the films Aquaman (2018) and Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023). She has also appeared in the television series The Stand (2020) and The Staircase (2022). Read More : Taylor Swift Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Profile
Amber Heard Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||22 April 1986 / 37 Years (as on 2023)
|Nick Name :||Amber Van Ree, Amber Laura Depp|
|Full Name :||Amber Laura Heard|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Austin, Texas, USA|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Taurus|
|Religion / Caste :||Atheist|
|Height :||170 Cm
|Weight :||60 Kg|
|Body Measurement :||34-27-34|
|Eye Color :||Moss Green|
|Hair Color :||Blond|
|Father :||David Heard|
|Mother :||Paige Parsons|
|Sister(s) :||Whitney Heard|
|Marital Status :||Divorced|
|Spouse / Husband :||Johnny Depp (married 2015; divorce 2017)|
|Affairs :||Valentino Lanus (2005-2006), Vito Schnabel (2018), Elon Musk (2016-2018), Johnny Depp (2012-2015), Tasya Van Ree (2008-2012), Sean Faris (2007-2008), Mark Wystrach (2006-2007), Alejandro Monteverde (2004-2005)|
|School / College / Universities :||St. Michael’s Catholic Academy|
|Profession :||Actress / Model|
|Email / Contact / address :||N/A|
|Food Habit / Favorite Food :||Non Vegetarian / Hamburgers|
|Favorite Actor :||Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Favorite Actress||Kristen Stewart|
|Favorite Film :||Juno|
|2008||Young Hollywood Awards for Breakthrough of the year for Herself
|2010||Dallas International Film Festival for Dallas Star Award for Herself|
|2011||Hollywood Film Festival for Spotlight Awards for The Run Diary|
|2014||Texas Film Hall of Fame for Inductee for Herself|
| Johnny Depp and Amber Heard accused each other of domestic violence [S]
| In a scandal that rocked social media in 2020, Amber Heard faced backlash for her appearance in an Istanbul mosque. Her response ignited even more outrage, leading to widespread debate. [S]
Some Known Facts About Amber Heard :
- Does Amber Heard smoke? : Yes [s]
- Does Amber Heard drink alcohol? : Yes [S]
- She is multilingual and has mastered American Sign Language, a skill she learned during her college years.
- Her striking looks have graced the campaigns of renowned fashion brands like Guess and Revlon, solidifying her status as a sought-after model in the industry.
- She has a deep love for classic cars.
- She is a skilled artist with a passion for painting.
- She has a passion for horseback riding.
- Her advocacy work earned her the title of Human Rights Champion by the United Nations.
- She actively supports the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- She actively advocates for equal opportunities and safe working environments for all genders in the entertainment industry.
- She is a devoted pet lover and shares a strong bond with her pet dog.
- Her dedication to wildlife conservation earned her the Rhino Award.
- She actively advocates for environmental sustainability, promoting initiatives and raising awareness about climate change and conservation efforts.
- She is a book lover and enjoys immersing herself in captivating stories and thought-provoking literature during her leisure time.
- A Documentary aired on Amber Heard‘s infamous defamation trial against her ex-husband Johnny Depp.
- She moved to Spain after the highly publicized defamation lawsuit against her ex-husband Johnny Depp. [S]
Disclaimer : We Strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, please Contact Here, Comment below or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org