Mimansa Malik is a renowned Indian news anchor and journalist. She is working as a senior anchor and producer on Zee News Channel. She has been associated with Zee media since 1998. Currently she is seen anchoring prime time news bulletins.
Personal Life :
Mimansa Malik was born on 7 August in Sonipat, Haryana. She belongs to a Jat hindu family. Her father, Late Dr Raghuvir Singh Malik worked as the chairman of the English Department at CRA College, Sonipat. Her mother, Kamlesh Malik worked as a principal at Tika Ram Girls College, Sonipat. Her elder sister, Meghna Malik is a well known actress. Also Read : Rohit Sardana Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Mimansa got an educated family environment in childhood. She did her schooling from Holy Child School, Sonipat. She pursued her graduation from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology in Hissar, Haryana. She got married to Deepak Tehlan on 17 October 1999. The couple is blessed with a son, Abhyudaya Singh.
In 1998, Mimansa Malik started her career as a news anchor in Zee News. Since then, she has been constantly associated with the group. She works as a senior producer and news anchor on this channel. Currently she is seen anchoring prime time news bulletins, including Nonstop at Nine, Prime Time Special, Metro Time and Special News Show Zee Helpline – Haq Ka Sawaal. Sometimes She also hosts the popular news program DNA, hosted by popular journalist Sudhir Chaudhary.
- Rajdhani Ratna Award – 2004
- Indian Tally Award – 2004
- Madhav Jyoti alankaran Award – 2006
- Haryana Gaurav Award – 2006
- Ekta Mission Excellence Award – 2007
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Memorial National Media Network Award – 2007
- Sashakt Mahila Samman – 2017
Wiki – Bio :
|Date of Birth / Age :||7 August|
|Nick Name :||Mimansa|
|Full Name :||Mimansa Malik|
|Birth Place :||Sonipat, Haryana|
|Home Town :||Sonipat, Haryana|
|Height :||170 Cm|
|Weight :||56 Kg|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism / Jat|
|Body Measurement :||38-32-38|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Leo|
|School :||Holy Child School, Sonipat|
|College / University :||Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar|
|Profession :||News Anchor, Journalist|
|Marital Status :||Married|
|Husband / Boyfriend / Affairs :||Deepak Tehlan (DoM – 17 October 1999)|
|Children :||Abhyudaya Singh (Son)|
|Parents :||Raghuvir Singh Malik (Father), Kamlesh Malik (Mother)|
|Siblings :||Meghna Malik (Sister)|
|Net Income :||N/A|
|Hobbies :||Dance, Traveling|
|Food Habit :||N/A|
|Favorite Food :||N/A|
|Favorite Destination :||N/A|
|Favorite Actor :||N/A|
|Favorite Actress :||N/A|
|Address / Current Place :||New Delhi, India|
|Social Profile :||Facebook Twitter Instagram|
Also Read : Chitra Tripathi Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Personal Life
Some Known facts about Mimansa Malik :
- Mimansa Malik was born and brought up in Sonipat.
- She has more than 20 years of experience as a news anchor.
- She has been doing journalism for Zee News since 1998.
- Her sister Meghna is a famous television actress.
- She lives in New Delhi with her family.
- She has been honored with dozens of awards so far.
- After the father’s demise in 2020, Mimansa and her sister Meghna Malik had shoulder their father’s bier as a strong independent woman.
Disclaimer : We can not guarantee that the information on this page is hundred percent correct. If you think that any information is wrong or missing, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter and Facebook or Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.