Major Gaurav Arya (Retd) is an Indian Journalist, Public Speaker, Media Panelist, TV host, Writer and Indian Army Veteran. He is a frequent speaker at business and other gatherings. He is the Senior Consulting Editor of Strategic Affairs at the Republic Media Network. He talks about defense, leadership, motivation, team building, strategic affairs, national security, and capability building.
Gaurav Arya was born on 25 September 1972 in Delhi, India. He earned an honours degree in history from Delhi’s St. Stephens College in 1992. Thereafter, in 1993, he cleared the SSB exam and joined the Indian Army Short Service Commission, and took training at Officer Training Academy OTA Chennai in 1993. After completion of training, he was commissioned as second lieutenant into the Kumaon Regiment’s 17th Battalion on 5 March 1994. Also Read : Amit Shah Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Profile
When Gaurav was stationed at the 36 Sector called Sugar Sector near the Line of Actual Control in 1996, he was supposedly buried under snow. After completing five years in the Indian armed forces, he retired as a Major in 1999 due to medical reasons. After leaving the armed forces, he earned an MBA degree in marketing and sales from IITC, Lucknow, and further ventured into the corporate sector. He worked in companies like HCL, Vodafone, Wipro, Ernst & Young, Spice Retail Limited, Stereo Infratech Limited and Smart Group.
Gaurav Arya came to light in July 2016 when his article “Open Letter To Burhan Wani,” went viral overnight. The letter was about how Kashmiri youth is being used by the Hurriyat leaders for their personal agenda, which has nothing to do with improving the lives of Kashmiri citizens. The letter was appreciated by several prominent people in India, including the then-serving Army General of India. He was subsequently invited to talk on News Hour, a Times Now news feature hosted by Arnab Goswami. He then joined Republic TV Network in the year 2017 as Senior Consulting Editor.
Gaurav Arya Wiki Bio Quick Facts :
|Date of Birth / Age :||25 September 1972 / 50 Years (as in 2022)|
|Nick Name :||Gaurav|
|Full Name :||Gaurav Arya / Major Gaurav Arya (Retd)|
|Birthplace / Home Town :||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign :||Libra|
|Religion / Caste :||Hinduism|
|Height :|| 175 Cm
|Eye Color :||Black|
|Hair Color :||Black|
|Marital Status :||N/A|
|Spouse / Wife :||N/A|
|School / College / Universities :||St Stephens College, Delhi
|Profession :||Journalist, Public Speaker, Media Panelist, TV host, Writer, Army Veteran|
|Net Income / Salary / Worth :|
|Email / Contact / Address :||N/A|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaurav Arya :
- Does Gaurav Arya smoke? : Not Known
- Does Gaurav Arya drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Being the son of an IPS officer, Gaurav Arya was raised in a disciplined and patriotic environment. Since his childhood, he has had a special place for the Indian armed forces.
- Back in 1996, he was posted along the international border in tribal Lahaul and Spiti area when he fell off a hill and ended up being buried under snow. Although he was rescued by his battalion, the accident developed lung-related ailment in him.
- He was invited to speak to the UK Parliament in 2017.
- Chanakya Forum was founded by him.
- He runs a YouTube Channel, Defensive Offence, where he brings out independent information concerned with national interest in the area of defence and geopolitics.
- He has hosted shows like Armed Forces, Battery Al End and Crane Crane On Republic Media Network.
Also Read : Kapil Mishra Wiki, Bio, Age, Career and Profile
Disclaimer : We Strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, please Contact Here, Comment below, Join Us on Twitter Facebook Koo Instagram Telegram and Youtube or Mail us at email@example.com